2015-01 marks the beginning of CGE’s very own Writing Center. We are very excited to have the center, and we genuinely hope you will come see us. Here is some further information:
The Writing Center
The Center for Global Education
Universidad San Ignacio de Loyola
Hours: Mondays and Tuesdays, 3-5pm and Wednesdays, 12-2pm
Location: Campus 2, E Bldg , 2nd floor (next to the elevator)
What we do:
- We will help any CGE student with any writing project from any of his/her courses.
- We can help with any step of the writing process, including brainstorming, organization, meeting assignment requirements, formatting, research, and more!
What we do not do:
- Writing essays
How to get the most out of your Writing Center experience:
- Make an appointment or stop by.
- Know what you want to go over with us before you arrive.
- Bring your assignment with you, so we know what you need to do.
- Bring hard copies/printed materials.
- Be on time for your appointment.
The fine print:
You are welcome to stop in during our hours, or make an appointment. If you make an appointment, you have priority. All appointments are for 30 minutes. To be fair to other students who want to use the Center, if you are 10 or more minutes late, you forfeit your appointment.
To make an appointment, please email the Writing Center at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please email us a minimum of 24 hours in advance, and please offer us at least two options for times you are free to meet in case your first choice is taken. We will email you with confirmation of your appointment. If you do not receive a confirmation email, we do not have you scheduled.