- High school education completed.
- High proficiency in spoken and written English.
1. Take the Postsecondary Education Readiness Test (PERT).
In order to subscribe for the PERT test, contact CGE office for dates and info. There is no cost for taking the PERT and could be taken up to two times
2. Personal interview.
Once you have passed the PERT, you will have to attend and interview with the CGE director or and academic coordinator. You should bring:
- A copy of the high school official transcript.
- 2 teacher evaluation.
- Personal essay.
- CGE application form filled up.
- Any other additional documentation considered needed.
At the interview you will know if you were admitted to the program.