Bachelor of Science in General Business Administration
What you should know about USF´s College of Business:
• Dually-accredited by AACSB International – The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business – USF is one of just 169 institutions worldwide recognized for excellence in overall business and accounting programs. Less than 10% of the estimated 10,000 business schools worldwide are accredited by this international organization.
• The USF College of Business was ranked #7 in the world for publications in the top two Management Information Systems (MIS) research journals: Information Systems Research (ISR) and Management Information Systems Quarterly (MISQ).
• The Princeton Review named USF one of the nation´s 50 best value public Universities.
• Top 50 Research University in the US (National Science Foundation).
• Is one of 40 public research universities nationwide (Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching).
• Ranks 40th on Forbes’ Top 100 Best Buy Colleges (2012).
• Ranks among the top 275 best colleges and universities in the world (Times Higher Education).