Bachelor of Science in Hotel and Restaurant Management
Why attend the Conrad N. Hilton College of Hotel and Restaurant Management at the University of Houston?:
• Ranked among the top hospitality programs in the world by the Best Colleges in the United States by U.S. News & World Report (2013, 2014).
• The Hilton College is one of only two programs in the U.S. that owns and operates its own teaching hotel.
• It offers the most diverse hospitality program in the world in terms of students, curriculum, environment and opportunity.
• Founded in 1969, is the leading public research university in Houston, Texas.
• Accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award baccalaureate, master’s, professional and doctoral degrees.
• Prepare individuals for industry management by providing a quality hospitality education and ongoing professional development.