Bachelor of Science in Hotel and Restaurant Management*
Why attend the Conrad N. Hilton College of Hotel and Restaurant Management at the University of Houston?:
• Ranked among the top hospitality programs in the world by the Best Colleges in the United States by U.S. News & World Report (2013, 2014).
• The Hilton College is one of only two programs in the U.S. that owns and operates its own teaching hotel.
• It offers the most diverse hospitality program in the world in terms of students, curriculum, environment and opportunity.
• Founded in 1969, is the leading public research university in Houston, Texas.
• Accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award baccalaureate, master’s, professional and doctoral degrees.
• Prepare individuals for industry management by providing a quality hospitality education and ongoing professional development.
*As a condition for offering a University of Houston bachelor’s degree program at the Center for Global Education (CGE), a minimum number of students determined by the CGE must be registered for the program. If the minimum number is not reached by the end of the registration process, the students will be notified immediately. In the event that a student has already paid the tuition for the semester cancelled, that amount and the registration fee will be refunded.