Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Will my courses be taught in English?
Yes. All courses are taught in English at the CGE.
2. If I study at the CGE, does it mean I have to study abroad?
No. You will attend classes in Peru on the USIL campus. You will have the opportunity to participate in an exchange program, but it is not mandatory.
3. Does the CGE offer scholarships?
Yes. Students in the top third percentile of their high school graduating class may be eligible for a scholarship covering up to 30 % of tuition for the first semester. After the first semester, scholarships are available based on merit and academic standing.
4. How many courses will I take?
Generally, CGE students take up to 5 courses per semester.
5. How many years does it take to earn a bachelor´s degree at the CGE?
It takes up to 4 years to earn an American or British bachelor´s degree at the CGE.
6. Do I need to be fluent in English?
Yes. You need strong reading, writing, speaking and listening skills, since all your classes at the CGE will be taught in English.
7. Does the CGE grant Peruvian or American degrees?
The CGE grants valid American and British degrees. Upon successful completion of the first two years of your studies, you will be awarded an Associate in Arts Degree from Broward College. When you have completed all four years, you will be awarded a Bachelor of Science degree in your major from the university you have chosen.