Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Will my courses be taught in English?
Yes, all courses taken at CGE are taught in English.
2. If I study at CGE, does it mean I have to study abroad?
No, you don’t have to. You will study in Peru at USIL´s campus. You have the opportunity to do an exchange program, but it is not mandatory.
3. Does CGE offer scholarships?
Yes, all students who belong to the top third of their class from high school may be eligible for a scholarship that covers up to 30% of the monthly tuition cost during the first semester. After the first semester, these students can keep their scholarship based on merit and academic standard.
4. How many courses will I take?
Generally, CGE students take up to 5 courses per semester
5. How many years does it take to finish a bachelor´s program at CGE?
It takes up to 4 years to finish your studies at CGE and get your American or British bachelor’s degree.
6. Do I need to be fluent in English?
Yes, you need to be fluent in writing, speaking and listening because all of your classes with CGE are taught in English.
7. Does CGE grant Peruvian or American degrees?
At CGE we grant accredited American and British degrees. After successfully completing your first two years, you earn an Associate in Arts Degree from Broward College. After finishing your last two years, you earn a Bachelor of Science degree from your selected program and university.